the useless ones
I miss THEM T-T
Tuesday 13 December 2011 @ 22:58 | 0 Comment [s]

   I miss my School so much , But , If I was in school now , Im gonna said this. ' OMG I wanna go home , SCHOOLS are boringg!! ' Uhh!! HOMEWORKS! Nooo!! ' OMG soo Tired ' Yes . That was my daily words @School , I cant wait Shopping for BACK TO SCHOOL!! Woot :p Cant Waitt , Yeah , And I still miss my Friends , Teachers *MyFavTeacherOnly* , Juniors , BestFriends and GirFriends , :p Ngeheheh , And , My veryvery beloved Buddy , I miss Gossips At school , and Sports , School Event , and I wish School ICTL can be used . School canteen was CLEAN , Like 5STAR Restaurant , Muahahaha , Melebih gila -__- New Awesome teacher , Cheh? :p and I wish , Im gonna be a Greatest Student for next year! Weee , (;  K lah , Byebye , I'll update later! Goodbyee!!

♥Ekin       


Older Post | Newer Post

Moving on and letting go isn't easy , but sometimes you need to start over and be new again



DiaryAboutStuff